If you are a carrier, carriage service or internet service provider, Unconditioned Local Loop (ULL) enables you to develop network capability for a range of services such as voice and ADSL.
- Our Unconditioned Local Loop Service (ULLS) provides a twisted metallic pair from an end-user’s premises to a Telstra exchange
- Alternatively, the pair can link from an end-user’s premises to a remote integrated module known as a customer access module (CAM), the point where Telstra Wholesale delivers dial and ring tones to end users.
A current Telstra Wholesale customer who is a licensed carrier or carriage service provider may be eligible for Unconditioned Local Loop services, subject to agreement to the relevant terms and conditions for access.
As part of Facilities Access processes, the following documents will be required when requesting access to Telstra sites as a Telstra Wholesale customer. Please refer to process documents/technical resources for further steps required prior to requesting access.
- Attendance Request Form
- Duct Access Physical Access Procedures
- Key Application Form
- Site Induction training link
- Working in Networks Site Request Form
To obtain an authority, please contact your TW account manager.
Facilities Access Services