Many of Australia’s two million small and medium businesses (SMBs) value fast, reliable, business-grade internet to help them drive their businesses forward. It could be one of the biggest business opportunities for internet providers today.
Wholesale Business Internet™ (WBI) is a complete, ready-made internet service, specially built to unlock this opportunity, on Telstra’s best-in-class fibre network.
It’s plug’n’play simple, with everything included. With WBI, you get access to Telstra’s fibre network, internet access, IP addresses, monitor points and a Managed Service Hub to help you configure the service.
No network, no head ends or network-build skills needed. Just best-in-class internet, at the bandwidth and speed your customers require.
WBI’s straightforward quoting structure makes it simple to quote, plus we have 6 different bandwidth choices, so you can configure your service depending on the speed your customer selects.
Contact your Sales Manager or Service Manager to learn more about Wholesale Business Internet.
WBI is a complete internet solution, for you to provide business-grade internet to your business customers.
It includes everything needed to set users up; IP addresses, tails, network monitors and probes.
And because of the way we have configured the IP addresses in WBI, you can jump into the Managed Service Hub, look at the end-users connected devices and check on their internet service provision.
This means you can check your customers’ service without coming to us.
Plus, as the network used is the Telstra network, our hub can provide feedback from across the service
‘Internet included’ means:
- No network ownership needed
- No need to set up a network system, or probes, or monitors
- IP addresses included
A true business-grade internet service. Wholesale Business Internet has been created specifically to provide internet to Australian businesses.
It is symmetrical, offers both contended and uncontended service levels, with a wide variety of bandwidths to suit different business uses from browsing to video conference and e-commerce.
With WBI you can gain access to market-leading availability targets and multiple redundant paths to the internet. We also monitor and manage our solution 24/7 to help ensure reliable performance.
It is also backed by a choice of best effort service level agreements to help give your customers peace of mind.
Wholesale Business Internet™ is based on Telstra Wholesale’s renowned high-performance fibre network.
We offer the largest internet backbone in Australia, with more access points than other providers.
Choose from our Business Premium or Business Standard services and multiple bandwidths. Add the address details into the quoting tool on our Managed Service Hub and see the availability and price.
Available connections at 20Mbps, 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 500Mbps and 1Gbps.
Our Business Premium service provides uncontended access, giving your customers access to their internet bandwidth without sharing it with other customers. Our Standard service is contended access, meaning the internet component is shared with other users, providing an affordable, high-quality shared connection option.
- Wholesale Business Internet™ is a complete, ready-to-deploy internet service, designed to serve Australian businesses, and based wholly on Telstra’s best-in-class fibre network.
- Telstra offers the largest internet backbone in Australia, with more access points than other providers.
- It reaches multi-tenanted business sites within Australia, all pre-enabled to be lit.
- Wholesale Business Internet™ has been designed to be very simple for users to set up and sell. You get access to Telstra’s fibre network, internet access, IP addresses, monitor points and a Managed Service Hub so you can configure the service for your customers’.
- WBI requires no infrastructure ownership, no Internet Protocol skills or training, or any system probes or monitors. We do all that.
- Choice of 6 bandwidths: 20Mbps, 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 500Mbps and 1Gbps.
- Simpler Structure: choose from Premium (uncontended internet) or Standard (contended internet) services
- New pricing, plus attractive discounting on terms of 2 years+.
- Improved Managed Service Hub. Our self-serve online platform is accessible via a secure, single sign-on. It has been updated following feedback from trial customers.
- Full details in our Product Overview Document
Other Data & IP Solutions
Related reading from Wholesale Connect