Giving you peace of mind, with a 100% power availability target (backed by service levels and rebates), supported by dual grid power feeds and leading industrial equipment and standards to provide exceptional rack-power redundancy.
24x7 security onsite and CCTV monitoring, supporting customer access and equipment delivery.
A variety of deployment options for your cabinets and power.
Offering high power densities so you can scale on request without the need to re-configure the powering requirements supporting your big data analytic services and peak workloads
Access to Telstra InfraCo’s Data Centres is opening, commencing with two Data Centres - now open at St. Leonards in Sydney and at Clayton in Melbourne.
Prior to now, the InfraCo Data Centres have existed primarily to host Telstra’s own extensive networks’ data equipment requirements and therefore already have access to many of Telstra’s existing connectivity options and networks making it easy for customers to connect out to their business locations, facilities and other data centre operators.
Telstra InfraCo Data Centres are underpinned with expansive connectivity and access options across the nation with networks delivering data, cloud and internet connections across Australia to multiple locations.
Telstra InfraCo Data Centres provide you with space in an InfraCo owned data centre.
These environments are highly secure, reliable and flexible.
- Multiple grid feeds, with a 100% power availability targets (backed by service levels and rebates).
- Environmentally friendly redundant cooling capability.
- State of the art security and environmental monitoring.
- Carrier neutral cross connect services, allowing external network connectivity from diverse technologies and providers.
- ISO27001 Certification
- InfraCo Data Centres are part of Telstra’s overall sustainability achievements and plans, becoming carbon neutral in 2020, with further ambition to enable 100% renewable energy generation equivalent to our own consumption by 2025.
- Customer service portal allowing you to self-manage operate and report on your equipment / cabinet performance.
- Road map that provides continued site diversity across multiple locations around Australia
|Performance||Power Capacity||10MW (10+10MW dual grid feeds)||10MW (10+10MW dual grid feeds)|
|Technical Space||6208 m2||5669 m2|
|UPS Configuration||2N UPS||2N UPS|
|Power Monitoring||Individual Rack Level Monitoring||Individual Rack Level Monitoring|
|24/7 onsite personnel||Yes||Yes|
|VESDA Fire Detection||Yes||Yes|
Telstra InfraCo Data Centres – Frequently Asked Questions
Related articles from Wholesale Connect