Allowing you to focus on your business
We empower you to grow your business by removing the cost, time and resource needed to develop and manage infrastructure yourself. Telstra Wholesale lets you take advantage of Telstra’s innovation without the high costs of product development and capital investment in network infrastructure.
Enhance and grow your product offerings by selling high quality telecommunications to your customers. With voice and data networks built and maintained by Telstra, you can create and offer competitive packages without high product development costs or major capital investment.
Plus, you’ll have access to our online systems that streamline ordering, billing, assurance, and contact processes.
You can offer customers competitively priced packages that include untimed local calls, long distance calls, inbound voice services and voice messaging services. You can choose either a Home Access plan (for residential customers) or a Business Access plan (for business end customers) for each basic access or basic telephone service.
Local Carriage Service
You can provide untimed local calls to your customers under your own brand using Telstra's Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) under a rebill arrangement, simplifying the invoicing and administration of the service and allowing you to focus on your priorities.
Operator Services Terminating
If you’re a carrier or carriage service provider offering a standard telephone service on your own network, Operator Services Terminating lets you offer operator services such as emergency 000 and 1223 domestic directory assistance calls to your customers.
Telstra Wholesale provides carriage of and access to:
- emergency calls from a point of interconnect to the Telstra Emergency Calls Service, and
- voice telephone calls from the point of interconnect to the Telstra Directory Assistance Service.
This product is also suitable if you have obligations set down in ministerial and legislative determinations or industry codes developed by the Communications Alliance.
Other fixed voice products
Our resale suite of products also includes:
- long distance voice calls such as STD, international direct and fixed to mobile calls
- inbound services such as Freecall 1800, Priority One3, Priority 1300, and International Freecall
- voice messaging solutions such as MessageBank, calling number display, call control and multiple number
- ISDN services such as ISDN Home, ISDN2 and ISDN 10/20/30
- Telstra products listed in Our Customer Terms that are available for resale through Telstra Wholesale.
Why choose Telstra Wholesale
With Telstra Wholesale you can take advantage of Telstra’s innovation without the high costs of product development and capital investment in network infrastructure. This lets you focus on other areas of your business such as marketing, sales or customer service.