Telstra Network Building Colocation is designed for internet service providers and resellers who offer services in specific geographic areas and would like greater control over backhaul network performance and location. By colocating your equipment in our fixed network sites, you can create a backhaul network with reduced latency, closer to your end users.
With secure, scalable rack spaces and power in locations with 100+ points of interconnect across Australia, you can connect directly to one or more locations. Add in our expansive connectivity options, and Network Building Colocation makes it easier for you to tailor your data infrastructure to your business and user base.
As a customer you will need to:
- Ensure that the relevant terms and conditions of the contract for facilities access for the NBC product are understood;
- Sign a Telstra Wholesale Agreement including the NBC product profile and pricing profile before submitting any NBC orders;
- Place orders for the NBC product by submitting a signed NBC order form to your Account Manager;
- Get approval for physical access to Telstra buildings; and
- Install your equipment in your NBC equipment racks or engage one of our approved contractors to perform your installations
To order the Network Building Colocation product, please contact your Account Manager or send us an enquiry: Become A Customer | Telstra Wholesale.
The following information is available to help you through the process of accessing Telstra Exchanges: