End to end network connectivity
Connect to your customers via Telstra Wholesale’s fully redundant POI interconnect network, already connected to all 121 nbn™ POIs – enabling you to reach more of your existing and potential customers
Installation, support and bundled services are all of the highest standards, aimed at providing your customers a hassle-free transition to the nbn network and great experiences going forward.
Delivering brilliant experiences
Extended coverage and network quality
Maximise your reach on the nbn™ with our Broadband services over the nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Fibre to the Basement (FTTB), Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and fixed wireless networks.
You can enjoy the operational flexibility of having your end-user Broadband traffic aggregated to a single national point of presence (POP) or several state-based POPs depending on your needs. You can also choose to have your ADSL broadband traffic delivered to the same hand-off point.
We use existing ‘business as usual’ processes where possible for disconnecting premises. We will also use current and well-understood industry processes including Local Number Portability and offer call diversion facilities, to allow the smooth migration of services.
You can offer your customers a range of convenient installation options:
- You choose the date of the nbn™ installation appointment and, if you opt to select it, the date of a professional installation by a Telstra technician
- With professional installation we install the Telstra-supplied home network gateway and ensure your end-user has a working broadband service (and where applicable, voice service) at the end of the installation process
- If in-home wiring changes are needed at your end user’s premises, the Telstra technician can provide this on a pre-ordered, fee-for-service basis.
nbn™, nbn co, Powered by nbn™, Retail Service Provider of nbn™ and other nbn™ Brands are trademarks of nbn co limited and used under licence.
With a Broadband and Analogue Voice bundle, the Broadband service is delivered over the UNI-D port of the NBN connection box and the Analogue Voice service is delivered over the UNI-V port on the NBN connection box, with an option to have the services delivered via an HNG. Note that this bundle is available only in areas serviced by the NBN FTTP network.
The Voice and Analogue Voice components of these bundles are delivered over NBN Traffic Class 1, ensuring higher network prioritisation over broadband traffic and a more reliable Voice service.
- Hassle-free installation: You need to get up and running with the minimum of hassle. We manage NBN Co appointments on your behalf at a time that suits your customers. When we supply an HNG we offer a choice of professional or self installation.
*Service delivery is dependent on the availability of in-building wiring.
Why choose Telstra Wholesale
As the NBN is rolled out across Australia, our national coverage across all 121 NBN Co Points of Interconnect means we can help you meet your customers’ growing broadband needs. This coverage extends to the NBN FTTP, FTTB, FTTN and fixed wireless networks thereby maximising your reach on the NBN.
We provide extensive transition support resources, to help you transition your customers to the NBN.
You have access to our online quoting, ordering and billing tools, giving you a faster and more efficient pre and post-sales experience.
Our service assurance facilities let you report service difficulties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our LinxOnlineTM Service (LOLS) systems or by calling our Telstra Wholesale Service Centre.
Customer Portal Resources
Login to the Telstra Wholesale Customer Portal to access the following documents:
- Broadband and Voice Operations Manual
- Broadband and Voice Telstra Service Interface Specification
- Transition Blueprint
- Onboarding Guide
- NBN Troubleshooting Guide